“Reading is the gateway skill that makes all other learning possible” - Barack Obama
If you’re looking for ways to prepare ahead of starting your degree in Digital Marketing at Pearson College London, take a look at the reading list below with some recommendations provided by some of our Marketing Tutors and current students!
- Principles of Marketing by Phil Kotler and Gary Armstrong
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy, Social World by Gary Vanderchuck
- Using Artificial Intelligence in Marketing by Katie King
- Digital Marketing Strategy: An integrated approach to online marketing by Simon Kingsnorth
- Artificial Intelligence Marketing and Predicting Consumer Choice by Steven Struhl
- Optimizing Digital Strategy by Christopher Bones, James Hammersley, Nick Shaw
- Innovative B2B Marketing: New Models, Processes and Theory by Simon Hall (one of our very own tutors here at Pearson Business School!)
Transitioning to degree level study
The move university studies can be tricky in terms of academic writing, critical thinking and study skills. Although the books mentioned above can help give you a flavour of the course, we have some recommendations to help in transitioning to degree level studies.
- The Study Skills Handbook - by Stella Cottrell
- Cite Them Right: the essential referencing guide - by Richard Pears and Graham Shield
- Writing for University - by Jeanne Godfrey