Pearson Business School 1 min read

My internship at Direct Line Group

Emma Devlin

Emma Devlin posted on

After receiving an offer to complete a 3 month marketing internship role with Direct Line Group at their Bromley Headquarters, I took the opportunity and never looked back.

I worked as a Marketing Consultant supporting the Senior Campaign & Engagement Manager, and the wider Customer Marketing team in planning and implementing monthly data-driven campaigns. My biggest motivation about this opportunity was the responsibility that came with the role i.e. getting involved in creative projects, teamwork and the ability to draw a connection between my efforts and the organization’s bottom line.

Working in such a big company gave me the exposure to a number of different business units were I got to meet new people and learn relevant future skills. I feel like this experience has given me more confidence in approach to life and above all my biggest takeaway is that communication and teamwork are critical for success.

If you use this photo, I would be very appreciative if you would please credit in the caption or meta to "www.distel.co".
Photo by Austin Distel / Unsplash

To find out more about Pearson Business School Guaranteed Internships, head over to the website.

- By Clive Nyawo (current student)

My internship at Direct Line Group