Law 2 min read

Student Profile - MLaw Course

Lola Rutter

Lola Rutter posted on

beverage filled mug beside cookie and book
Photo by Alex / Unsplash

Name: Bhavika Vithlani
Place of Study: Pearson Business School
Year of Study: Year 3 (Level 6)
Course: MLaw
ghost---law-student

What made you interested in studying at Pearson Business School?

I really liked the structure of the course, there were no other universities that integrated practical modules taught by qualified solicitors and barristers, and I liked the fact it was a smaller university than others. It made it more personal.

What was the Taster Day like?

The taster day is what sold it for me! Speaking to current students about their experiences and hearing how it was more like a family was great. I could also tell that it was going to be a place where I could speak to anyone at all if I had any issues or didn't understand something.

List the three best things about studying here:

1. The friendliness. It's impossible to get homesick whilst studying at PBS because everyone is so close, friendly and chatty

2. The industry days. Student Services and Student Experience work so hard to put on all sorts of unique industry days and talks that you wouldn't find at any other university

3. The motivation. If I’m ever struggling to move on or hit a brick wall I can look at one of the quotes painted on the wall or speak to any student or staff member around and they will give me the drive to push on. It really is a family!

What advice do you have for people who are deciding on where they want to study?

Go to an open day or taster day and don’t be afraid to ask questions! The more questions you ask the easier it will be to decide whether or not this is the place for you. I must’ve asked hundreds of questions and I left the taster day knowing that PBS was the only place I wanted to be. Also, reach out to current students on The Access Platform or LinkedIn etc. so you can ask any other questions. Everyone is so helpful and will reply.

Student Profile - MLaw Course