Pearson Business School 1 min read

I'm studying Business to get into... Entrepreneurship

Tiayanna Lall

Tiayanna Lall posted on

Hi I’m Tiayanna Lall and I’m studying Business Management get into entrepreneurship. I want to be able to have a successful company up and running within 5 years so I can start helping out my society as well as abroad.

170511_J-Tye_Pearsons-9680-2

My first goal is to have many professional networks from the industry days that I would have attended throughout the term and make sure that they lead to various work experience and internship opportunities that I can put on my CV.

Another goal that I have is to gain more insight and knowledge as to how to run my own business so I can implement that into my own business - Organic Shea Curls. Pearson Business School has helped me so much already as I have gained inspiration from tutors with real industry expereince.

My final goal is to have a guaranteed internship by the time I graduate. This is because I don’t want to be looking for graduate placement whilst I am doing my final essays.

Studying Business Management has already helped me start up my business and gain more knowledge with all the modules I have done and am doing right now. I can’t wait to carry on with my journey as I know already that it’s going to be amazing.