Cinesite is an independently-owned digital entertainment studio who have created sequences for in excess of 200 feature films and TV productions from their studios in London and Montreal. For example:
- Mary Poppins Returns
- James Bond Casino Royale
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Cinesite is now accepting entries for paid Summer internships at their London studios.
(Cinesite inspire London logo - www.cinecite.com)
The programme is open to individuals who...
- Are over the age of 18
- Have little or no experience of working in the VFX industry
- Are eligible to work in the UK
- Are available for 5 weeks from Monday 6th August – Friday 7th September, 2018.
Applications can be made through a simple online submission form. In order to complete the form you will need:
- Your showreel online and easily accessible (Vimeo preferred)
- Your CV in PDF
- A brief personal statement, including any supplemental information we need when reviewing your reel (300 words max)
Judging of applications will be largely based on the standard of work in the showreel, so it is vital to:
- Be selective - carefully select what you include.
- Use your best work - make sure to put your best work first.
- Keep it short - ensure that it is no longer than 3 minutes.
- Acknowledge your contributions - if you are including a student project in your reel, be clear in your personal statement about your contribution. For more information about aspects to include, visit the Cinesite Showreel Advice Page or for inspiration, have a look at some of the Cinesite reels.
“There is a wealth of talented people waiting to get their first break in the VFX industry; twenty years after I started out, I remain grateful for being given that first chance myself. I’m thrilled that we are again able to offer this fantastic opportunity to students and post-graduates to gain first-hand experience on exciting feature film projects.” - Head of Production (inspire talent development programme), Caroline Garrett
The deadline for applications is Friday 6th July. Apply now and get that experience you need for your CV.
Take a look at our other blogs about the creative industries..